USA Jobs in California, Engineering Technician Jobs in U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Apply Online
- Status – Full Time Permanent
- Experience – One year of specialized experience
- Salary – $60,304 to $86,132 (Per Annam)
- GS-10 [$60,304 PA to $78,396 PA]
- GS-11 [$66,253 PA to $86,132 PA]
- Scale – GS-10 to GS-11
- Benefits – Special benefit package for family
- Location – Sacramento, CA
- Relocation Expenses – None
- Telework Eligibility – Available determined by agency policy
- Drug Test Required – None
- Promotion Potential – 11
- Last Date – 25th October 2018
- How to Apply – Follow complete procedure mentioned hereunder
The individual shall be responsible to review the design of interior and architectural system developed by the engineer.
The individual shall extend the support to resolve the problems during construction.
Perform several assignments as a coordinator in electrical, mechanical, architecture, landscape and civil designs.
Develop designs of different specifications and reports to chief of architecture.
The individual shall be appointed subject to the successful completion of all selection process and background investigation.
Must have required valid state driver’s license.
Must have knowledge of safety measures in climbing, bending and entering into confined spaces.
USA Jobs in California of engineering technician require the following qualification and experience for the job in U.S. Army crops of engineers.
Individual meet the following criteria may apply for the jobs in U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Scale [GS-10] One year of specialized experience in use of Building Information Model (BIM) software, expert in review of engineering drawings and layouts.
- Education Graduate level degree or completion of 45 semester hours in school education accredited by recognized university or college.
- Scale [GS-11] One year of specialized experience in auto desk software and building information model. The individual is expert in review of a variety of interior, architectural designs developed by the others.
- Education Higher graduate level qualification or successful completion of 54 semester hours in school / college education accredited by recognized university or college.
Please note that if you are foreign qualified and meet the criteria of the jobs in engineering technician. You may apply for the jobs in California accordingly.
Engineering technician individual provides the comprehensive benefits packages to him / her and family members according to the policies of the US Government.
How to Apply
Individual must require to complete the online questioners and submit information with necessary documents for apply the job.
You need to create first login into USAJOBS account or access the USAJOBS account through already available user before applying the job. You need to qualify the online quiz at Click Here for Questionnaires before submission of application for job in U.S Army Crops of Engineers. After completing the questionnaires you will be able to complete the remaining formalities.
Your application shall display in the dashboard of USAJOBS account after login with date. To know the status of more application then you have to visit at Click Here.
You may also see the job advertisement at Click Here
Company Contact Info
- Army Applicant Help Desk
Address – KC-APF-W07502 US Army Engineer District, Sacramento, CA 98134, US