State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is now offering State Bank Officers Training Scheme program (SBOTS) 22nd Batch for Fresh Graduate and Master candidate.
State Bank Officers Training Scheme
- Graduate & Master recognized from HEC having at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA.
- Graduate & Master Candidate are eligible to apply of following programs.
- Public & Business Administration
- Commerce, Accounting & Finance
- Computer Sciences & IT
- Human Resources
- Candidate also note that result awaited are not encouraged / allowed.
- Up-to or Maximum 26 Years
- Selected candidate will be offered of salary Rs. 82,000/- per month.
- Salary scale will be OG-2 as per SBP policy.
- Staff loan and allowance will be applicable as per SBP policy.
The candidate will be called for initially written test after meeting the eligibility criteria. The selected candidate will be called then interview after passing written test. This process will be observed and as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
- Application form is available on the website. Click Button at end of page to get application form.
- Carefully input the correct information, information once submitted, would not be amended at later stage.
- While submitting information, Click on button and wait for a bit its submission.
- Take print of the deposit slip.
- Deposit test fee Rs. 375/- will be deposited into any branch of HBL / ABL.
- The following documents are required.
- Application Form
- Original Deposit Fee Slip
- Educational certificates
- CNIC Copy
- 3 Passport size photos
- All required documents will be submitted through registered courier service, documents send via email will not be accepted / entertained.
- The last date to apply for the job program is 20th November 2017.
- After the lapse of due date, the application will be not entertained.
- Candidate will not be given any travelling and daily allowance for test / interview.
- Only selected / eligible candidate will be considered / intimated and list displayed on the website of SBP and IBP.
- Wrong information provided to the employer (bank), will be disqualified the selected candidate at any stage.
Click Here for Application Form