Protest on Current Bank Timing Step Taken by Pakistan Banking Association
Join Us! for Job Recruitment / Hiring
|Facebook Group||Click to Join||https://www.facebook.com/groups/2012262249039608/|
|Facebook Page||Click to Join||https://www.facebook.com/Latest-Job-in-Pakistan-891496954336381/|
Source: Dawn Newspaper, Sunday 11th February 2018
Presently Pakistan Banking Associating (PBA) has taken initiative against late sitting and customer timing being faced by Banking sector in Pakistan, share a proposal with State Bank of Pakistan to reduce the Customer Timing and Business hours of the banks.
- Currently customer timing (9:00 AM to 5:30 PM) of all banks in Pakistan without any break and Friday timing (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM) with approximately half an hour or 2 hours Juma break.
- Employees are available round the clock for resolution of ATM related issues without allowance (some of banks are paying nominal amount).
- Bank staff has been disturbed due to high business targets and non-scheduled office timing, even staff have to come office on Saturday (Where branches are off) for warping pendency work or preparation of internal / external audit.
- Bank staff are unable to manage their personal life due to late sitting and hard timing in the bank. Family life matters are going most worst, annoying because of unavailability of spare time which causes bad effects on our culture, society and living standard etc;
- Bankers are facing health issues (Sugar, Blood Pressure, Heart Problem, Back aces, Head aces, Eyes and Joint aches), even when you visit in any hospital during or on weekends find a large number of bankers on the bed or sitting in front of doctors for their checkup, treatment. No health activity is being observed and provided by the banks for keeping healthy life which is essential for a human body.
- Bank timing should be changed appropriate from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Monday to Thursday) and 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Friday).
- Strict order issued to the banks to leave their office at maximum 4:00 PM (Monday to Thursday) and 1:30 PM (Friday).
- If someone to sit late hours in the office, special approval should be sought out from Senior Management under intimation to State Bank of Pakistan (Monthly Late Sitting Report).
- Bank staff visits on holidays for maintenance of ATM, should be given handsome allowance.
- Promotion and rewards criteria should be relaxed, handsome compensation to be given to the staff on every year in addition to Performance Bonus and increments. Festival allowance should be given to the bank staff (some of banks are paying).
Well reputed organization introduce motivational and payout schemes for their employees to bring efficiency in the work and as well as for the growth of bank.
Pakistan Banking Association (PBA) is looking forward prolific response from the State Bank of Pakistan and also request with Governor SBP to take necessary steps against our protest point.
Protest against Bank Timing, Protest on Bank Timing, Banking Timing, Bank Time, Bank Timing in Pakistan, Business Hours, Extended hours banking, Saturday Banking.