Latest Pakistan Navy Jobs 2018 for Doctor through M Cadet Scheme, Apply Now, Pak Navy Jobs 2018, Join Pakistan Navy 2018
Pakistan Navy Jobs 2018 are recently announce for Doctor through M Cadet Scheme online registration. Pak Navy Jobs 2018 are particular for jobs in Pakistan in all cities. Applications are invited for potential applicants to join Pakistan Navy 2018. Let’s discuss the job particulars.
M Cadet Scheme Online Registration
- Age – 26 Years as on 1st July 2019
- Gender – Male / Female
- Martial Status – Unmarried
- Nationality – Pakistani
- Height – Male 5.4″ , Female 5″
- Weight – As per body mass
Candidate shall be ineligible for the subject jobs in Pakistan Navy 2018 who have already rejected twice in GHQ/NHQ/AHQ and once rejected by ISSB.
Candidate who ever withdrawn from any institution on any grounds.
Applicants who are studying in 4th or 5th year of MBBS in Government Medical College / University recognized from PM&DC.
- Entry test shall conduct from November 22, 2018
- E-Test over Intelligence and Academic knowledge shall conduct.
- Candidate will be received SMS from PNR&SC who shall meet the eligibility criteria / shortlisted.
- Result shall be communicated with the applicants on announcement.
- Comprehensive medical examination will be conducted in near hospital.
- Final interview selection would be conducted by Naval Headquarters.
- Candidate shall sign a bond to serve Pakistan Navy for minimum seven  Years from the date of completion of basic training. If he/she seems not suitable to serve as commissioned in Pakistan Navy then he/she will have to serve as a Civilian Medical Practitioner for seven years.
- Please read the advertisement for complete details.
How to Apply / Register
Applicants are require to register at official website of Pakistan Navy “Register Here” from 11th November to 20th November 2018.
Please note that candidate who shall submit / dispatch applications directly to the Pakistan Navy shall not be entertained.
Stipend & Salary Other Benefits
Candidate will be given Rs. 18,583/- Per Month as stipend during cadetship. Candidate will be entitled of medical treatment himself/herself along with family.
50% concession on travel in Air/Railways.
Great opportunities for different course / study in abroad.
Substantial concession in study of children in Behria College/University and professional institutions.
Please read the contents of advertisement before apply jobs in Pak Army 2018.