Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission is an independent governmental scientific research institution in the Pakistan, developing of nuclear power and energy for safeguard of Pakistan country from enemy countries. The aim of this institution is to generate latest technology, methods of generating power and energy for defense and put pressure on the countries. This institution must be strong for any country for its defense. Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission is also denoted as abbreviation “PAEC”. PAEC was established in 1956.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission is looking for a challenging individuals who shall be responsible of their duties as per job description.
Let’s have a look on the recent vacant position announced by the PAEC.
- Computer Operators SPS – 4
- Junior Assistant – I SPS – 4
- Scientific Assistant – I SPS – 4
- Technicians – I SPS – 4
- Scientific Assistant – II SPS – 3
- Data Entry Operators SPS – 2
- Technicians – III SPS – 2
- Drivers SPS – 2
- F.SC Science (1st Div.)
- Graduation (B.com/BBA/BCS/BSc)
- Diploma of Associate Engineering
- Candidates can be applied for the jobs with age of 18 and above.
- Candidates are required to download the below form and fill according to his specific vacancy.
- The form must be completely filled, incomplete form will not be accepted.
- All documents like CNIC, Domicile, Photograph, Experience Certificate and Educational Certificates must be attested by at least 18 Grade.
- Kindly also note the candidate that travelling allowance will not be given in shape of TA/DA.
- Short listed candidates will be called for the test and interview.
- The Candidate will be disqualified in case of any undue influence for the job selection.
- Driver height should be according to the requirement i.e; 6.6 feet
- The candidate will be provided proper training, coaching after the recruitment under the rules.
- PAEC has the rights to cancel / stop the jobs at any stage.
Last day to apply is 23rd October 2017
The form should at the following address on or before deadline, after the lapse of due date the form will not be entertained. All the documents should be reached through registered courier services.
ADMIN OFFICER, CHASCENT
P.O. Wapda Colony, Chashma Barrage,
Tehsil, Piplan District: Mianwali – Postal Code-42030