American Cruise Lines Jobs of Specialist Public Relations Jobs in California, Apply Now
Princes Cruises are currently looking for a dynamic and self motivated individuals for Specialist, Public Relations who shall establish and manage media relations to support the Director, public relations. The applicant shall report to the Director, Public Relations.
Princes Cruises is one of the world’s best american cruise lines spreading at all worldwide locations. Company’s corporate offices are located in the beautiful Santa Clarita, California. Santa Clarita calls the beautiful place to live in the California. Santa Clarita is of the safest place in California and the third largest city of Los Angeles.
- Specialist, Public Relations
- Santa Clarita, California (Jobs in California)
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to the media queries within stipulated timeline.
- Manages all media upcoming events, concessions, travel arrangements with the team coordinator.
- Establish liaison with the media in provision of guidance of booking, travel reservation and schedule.
- To make coordination with the Australia and UK offices to track the hosted media.
- In order to receive the Asia results, perform duty with the Manager of International Public Relations.
- Manages all communications with the port agents, product teams, public and seniors being princess public relations agent.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of the trips to the Vice President and Director of the Princess Cruises.
- Works with the senior managers for the planning and logistics arrangements for onboard and shore-side princess ships.
- Establish communication with the spokesperson and celebrity during the travel accommodations.
- Education – Graduation degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations and related qualification.
- Experience – 3 to 5 Years of related experience in Public Relations. Applicant preferred from travel or consumer industry.
- Communication Skills – Applicant holds outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Ability – Applicant may generate potentials communication emails, media statements, performance reports and news releases within short notice.
- Computer Skills – Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other graphic and editing softwares.
- Working Schedule – Provide flexible working schedule 9/80 with one weekday off after every two weeks.
- Time Off Benefits – Paid sick holidays, paid and bonus vacations, Eight paid holidays.
- Family Benefits – Health plans and travel benefits to the applicant and their family. Discounted gyms, nutrition and lifestyle classes.
- Tuition fee Reimbursement – Tuition fee reimbursement upto 80% with maximum of $3,000 per annum.
- Salary Increment – 50% salary matching for five years and 100% hereafter. Employees reward and incentive based on the annual performance.
- Trainings – In house and out door comprehensive training courses.
How to Apply
Applicants first meet the eligibility criteria and then apply the USA Jobs in California at Apply Online. If you are already register with Princess Cruises then you may apply after logging else you need to first register with Princess Cruises.
Princess cruises provides the equal job opportunities to all qualified applicants without any discrimination (rece, sex, religion, color, disability, nationality & etc).